Virtual DPO Support
Outsource DPO services and benefits from our data protection experience. We offer a full review of your current policies and processes including an in-depth audit and regular compliance reporting. It also includes data breach management and onsite staff training. Our team ensures that your organization is fully compliant with Articles 37-39 of the GDPR.
Why Outsource DPO Services?
- Ensures your company is fully GDPR rules compliant
- Practical and cost-effective solution compared to hiring in-house DPO officers
- Expert advice and guidance on data protection, GDPR rules, data privacy
- No conflict of interest between the DPO providers and other business activities
- Data Protection Officer Services – On-demand
Data Protection Officers under the General Data Protection Regulation
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer is going to become law under the GDPR for organisations over a certain size (250 employees).
GDPR Toolkit – All-in-One GDPR Compliance Documents
We have created several document templates pertaining to Data Protection acts as per the requirements of GDPR rules and regulation. We update these documents constantly as and when there’s an update on the GDPR policies and procedures.
Some of the documents from the GDPR Toolkit are:
- Executive Support Letter
- Project Initiation Document
- Gap Analysis
- Data Register Template
- Privacy Notice Template
Expert GDPR Training and Support
We offer flexible call off arrangements, ensuring that we can meet your needs ensuring you are fully compliant, but also leverage maximum competitive advantage out of GDPR.
- Continous GDPR Training & Support
- GDPR Toolkit
- Onsite GDPR Consultancy
- Virtual DPO Services
For further information about our Data Protection Officer Services please contact us